Monday, February 9, 2009

The Wii


Steve's side of the family draws names for Christmas, and we all love each other very much, but Jeff is most equipped to "show the love" because he works at Best Buy. He drew Steve's name, and well a Wii with all the extras showed up in the mail right before Christmas. We all enjoy it, even me who dislikes most video games. I especially like Tennis and Mario Kart, also a friend of mine just let me borrow Wii Fit to check it out. Anyway, Zac is really good at most of the games. Bowling was the hardest for him to get because of when you have to move your arm and release the trigger. Anyway, I got a little clip of him and a Strike. He plays while I clean or make lunch. He is pretty fun and easy to make smile. He is quite proud of himself.

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun! Jeff was really thoughtful. We want a wii so bad!

Ashley said...

That's so fun!! I really like the Wii Fit. I tried it when I was pregnant and did the hula hoop thing and Brett said I was given the baby shaken baby syndrome. I hope you're doing well!! Looks like only 13 days to go!!

Mandy said...

LOL! Love the hoola-hoop story.

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3