Sunday, February 22, 2009

Action, Action, we want action!

For those that have been asking and curious...no baby action here. Though my practitioner tried to "stir the pot" on Friday, I have proven again that I have either stubborn anatomy or another stubborn child that will come in his "due" time. I am actually due the 27th, so no worries...it's just the end and I am ready. I am also more anxious this time. I think it's because I have 2 other kids to worry about where they will go during labor and delivery- esp if it's spontaneous labor at 2 am, also because I don't work on the unit like I had thought I would, and because I practiced as a L&D nurse for a while. Ignornace is sometimes bliss. Murphy's Law enters my mind.
I pulled a muscle playing the Wii last week, and then I decided that maybe it's not a muscle, but a nerve or something is pinched, so it's hard to get comfortable, esp to walk on Friday. Anyway, I am feeling better today and well rested after the weekend. Mom came Friday and just barely left. I am glad for her visit. We all love her to come. Thank you mom for being you. A great mom, a fun and loving grandma, and a great cook!
I'll keep you posted obviously on the matter. :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Can't wait to hear some good news...good luck with everything!

Cansas said...

Oh, I hope for your sake he comes soon. That last month is misery. I'll be thinking about you guys.

Marci said...

I hope things happen soon! I know what it's like to be "done"! The 27th is Jakes birthday, and he would love to share his birthday with someone:)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Okay, so I heard from Jeff that you had your baby! Congrats. I can't wait to see pictures!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3