Friday, January 30, 2009

Tidy pants



Zac likes to spread/throw/disperse the popcorn on the floor after he is finished eating what he wants of it much like a seed spreader, bird feeder (the creepy Home Alone 2 lady comes to mind) or zoo keeper (Curious George does this at the zoo in a book of Zac's). Cinderella does this too, just that she is in a barn! He likes to do this, so when I discover it, I unhappily tell him that he has to clean it up (which takes 3xs as long for him than me). Well, unfortunate as it is, he stands in time-out anxiously then gladly vacuums. This is him, doing his thing. He is pretty good at it too. It makes me crazy...I am glad that he likes to help though. He likes to load the dishwasher and washing machine too.

O, yeah, that's right, still in a diaper at 3.4 years and shirtless, even after a FHE on being modest/privacy and wearing clothes (because he likes to talk about his "naked butt" and other unmentionable. Also because Jenna is getting older) . He keeps it real to life.

6 comments:

Sidney said...

Well, at least Zac likes cleaning up!

lcdiaz said...

At least he will clean up for you!(after some time out lol) I love his diaper/no shirt style....so cute! You're good to let him help out.

Lacey said...

That's so cute! I know it's probably annoying for you, but cute to read about. He looks so big and grown up! Where has time gone?

Tiffney said...

You mean you are not supposed to throw popcorn on the floor??? I have been doing it all wrong. I thought it was a good way to get my carpets cleaned. Give the kids popcorn, they throw it on the floor, let them vacuum the popcorn and the rest of the room while they are at it... It seems like a fair trade off to me. I am glad that you had fun on your day out.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Cute pictures! You are good to make him help clean even though it takes him a lot longer. We have the same problem except my kids throw their food on the floor no matter what it is.

I love the quotes on the side of your page!

Whitney said...

Way cute! I am so glad you are getting settled in Kentucky!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3