Monday, January 19, 2009

Playdates and new friends

Today there was a special at the Explorium which is a great place for kids to explore here in Lexington. Admission was only $1 per person and parking was free. It was a lot of fun.

On Jenna's first day of school, there was another new boy in her class. They ended up sitting together. Well they have become best of friends. His name is Isaac. His family actually moved in down the street just after Christmas for a job opportunity. We had a playdate Saturday, dinner last night and went to the Explorium today. My kids love her kids and her, Angie. We all get along really well! I feel at home with her.
The kids did really well, I thought. It wasn't too crazy.

4 comments:

lcdiaz said...

ahh that looks so fun! I'm glad that things went well and I'm glad that you and Jenna both found some good friends :) I love the pics. So cute!

Skyler and Katie said...

It looks like things are going good for you, I'm so glad. Your kids are so much fun. When is the new one coming. It is getting soon huh?

Brandon and Natalie said...

I tlooks like so much fun! I glad everyone found some good friends. A good friends makes everything so much better.

Brookie said...

Aww, you have such great pics! I will have to send you mine, as well, from that day. I showed Isaac the cute picture of Jenna and him, and he said "I really like Jenna's smile" . :)

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3