Thursday, April 10, 2008

Steve's Trip to China



These are some pictures of Steve's business trip to China.
He was in China for a week reviewing the audits of 2 multi-million-dollar companies in Bejing and Baoding. The purpose of the trip is to review the audits as representatives of the Securities and Exchange Commission of the US government. This was his company's maiden voyage to China. He traveled with a fellow accountant from his firm here in Cedar. He said that the Chinese were gracious, his translator was great, and the food was interesting... He obviously got to play a little too.

Click on the caption symbol in the sideshow to see what Steve had to say about the picture that you are viewing.

I have links here to The Forbidden City, The Grand National Theater, the Great Wall of China, the Lake he went to see, and info on the Olympics games in Beijing this Summer 2008.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

WAY SWEET PICS!!! China looks crazy cool! You're quite the photographer, Steve! I'm sure it was fun, but I bet you're glad to be back, and I bet you're (mandy) glad to have him home.

lcdiaz said...

Dude those pics are SWEET!!!! I love the monopoly game and the coke! Cool pics.

Lacey said...

BTW, I need your phone numbers again. My phone got washed in the washing machine, and your e-mail said undeliverable when I tried to e-mail you. I want to chat!

Jamie said...

Ok Sorry! So I normally do my own pictures but as you know when you do your own pictures your behind the camera and I just dont have many pictures with my girls and I. So my sister inlaw told me about this photographer that was going to St george to do a photoshoot and was going to do a picture party in Cedar City on his way back. You can see more of his work at http://www.justbowenstudio.blogspot.com/
Anyway so I paid $100 and got an hour session to do whatever I wanted kids family whatever. He took hundreds of pictures that day went through and found the best ones then did some editing and sent me the CD of them. I ended up with 93 pictures on the CD and all the rights to the pictures so I could print whatever I wanted wherever I wanted. So I thought that it was a pretty goog deal. We just went to a couple of places here in town so it was nice I didn't have to drag my kids too far. So a picture party is just that a bunch of people set up different times durring the day like 7-8 or so then he takes their pictures. Since he doesn't live here havening that many makes it worth it for him to come and you usually get a discount on the original price. I was thinking of having him come back in July to do my girls birthday photos if I can get enough people interested in doing it. The best thing is once I get enough for the party (7-8) you could get 3 people to sign up and then you would get a free photoshoot. So Im not for sure Im going to do it but let me know if you are interested. Did all that make sense?

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3