Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jenna Time

Today I went to pick the kids up early from preschool/daycare, and Zac was already asleep for nap, so I picked up just Jenna- and we had some time just the 2 of us. It was fun. We did just the kind of stuff I know that she loves. She was so happy.
Steve will occasionally take Jenna to the movies and they get popcorn and sprite. Jenna thinks that it is awesome.
The other day Steve took Zac to Ace to look at the sporting goods and taught him about guns and deer. Zac came home so excited.
It's fun to spend time with them individually. They sure feel special!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Jenna is getting so big. You can tell she has a great personality too! I love how she's your big helper, and enjoys herself!

lcdiaz said...

You always do such fun things with your kids. I bet Jenna had such a great time. Good job Jenna, your flowers look so beautiful.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I agree you always do such fun things with your kids. I am sure Jenna loved it. What a good idea to put the pain in muffin holders. I love Jenna's picture. You have a little artist on your hands.

Cansas said...

I love the mommy son and father son dates. They are so much fun!

Regina said...

Jenna,

You are just so pretty. You look like you are having a very good time. The picture you painted is just lovely, with it's bright blue sky, and pretty red flower in that nice looking green grass.

AND....

You did such a nice job with your plant. You made it look so special with the decorations you put in it. It will be so fun to watch your plant grow. We hope you can show us another picture f it in a few weeks.

Hi Zac and Mom/Dad, sounds like great times.

Mandy said...

hey Dad and Regina, thanks for the comment. How are you guys?! Love and miss you!

Tiffney said...

Jenna,
You are getting so big! I love the picture. Can you give me some tips on keeping plants green?
Mandy, what a mom!!!!!:-)

I Love You, Tiff

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3