Monday, April 7, 2008

A Trip to Blanding

Jenna and Grandma have started a tradition of baking cookies together. Jenna loves that.


Zac and Jenna played in the back yard at Grandad and Grandma's. There were little seed/blossoms things that fell off the trees that Zac thought were alive. He was
scared of them as they flew onto the trampoline. They did look a lot like a caterpillar. Here is a picture. (I should look up the tree so I don't seem like an ignoramus, but oh well.) He picked them up fearfully and once it only wiggled a little in the breeze, he said "he likes me!"

5 comments:

Cansas said...

I love his comment "he likes me!" Kids are so funny. I bet Gavin and Zac would get along - or kill each other in the process. Maybe I'll get a girl next....I don't think I would know what to do with her. I'm so used to dirt, mess, sword fights and climbing anything that doesn't move. I'm sure it would come to me though.

Lacey said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't wait until Coleman has cute sayings and gets an imagination that lets him be creative.

Jeanine said...

What a cute Grandma- making cookies! So fun- I am glad you had a good trip to good old Blanding!

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks like you had a great time. Blanding was always one of my favorite places to go. How fun to spend some time with family.

lcdiaz said...

I remember being kinda scared of those things too. LOL. I wish that we could have gone to Blanding with you guys, it looks like it was a lot of fun. I love Jenna Cookies :)

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3