Thursday, March 27, 2008

BABY LAMBS AT THE FARM

I thought that the kids, esp Jenna, would love to go to the SUU farm when Ma came to visit. I have a friend from the hospital that has her Bachelors in Nursing and Agriculture. She takes the month of March off during "lambing season" and spends all day on the farm. She has been working on the farm for 8 years....
Anyway, she was so good to have bottles of milk ready for the kids when we got there. The kids had fun, Jenna bawled to stay. We even saw a baby lamb be born (not to mention it was dead! but Jenna doesn't seem to be scarred for life). There were horses there too. It was fun. On the drive home we all stank of manure. Zac said, "I stink like poop!" We all did.
Thanks Victoria.

7 comments:

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

hey girl!

Aww! I saw a little of Victoria in a couple of your pictures. I miss her!

But I loved feeding lambs at my grandmothers when I was a little girl. Have lots of memories!

Your little ones look like they had so much fun!!! Did Zac enjoy the farm cats? Once again your kids are so cute!

Hope your doing okay without Steve being there for a week. It'll fly by I hope. But I'm sure your glad your Ma is there there! Take care!

summer c said...

Wow! Feeding the lambs. My boys would probably like that. HOw fun!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun! It looks like they loved every minute. I love the picture of them feeding the lambs. So cute!

lcdiaz said...

That looks so fun! I love zacy's hoodie :) Im glad that you had a good time.

Cansas said...

That looks like tons of fun. I bet Gavin would love it. He's dying to see a giraffe for some reason. We should all go to Hogle Zoo this summer!

Mandy said...

Sounds like a ton of fun. let's go see some giraffes!

Lacey said...

What a fun time! I wish there was stuff like that here, you'd think there would be since it is a farming state, right? I had to laugh about the still-born lamb, don't know why, but it made me chuckle because it's just typical that you'd have this great experience to see a lamb be born, and then it's dead. SMILE! Ah, the joys of life. Nothing is sweeter than seeing your kids enjoy activities and grow from them.

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3