Monday, December 19, 2011

First Grade Program

Last Thursday was Zac's First Grade Christmas Program. The night before, he advised me that he should get up early and not be late for school, and also that he should look "his Sunday best". This must have made an impression on me because I actually did have a bad dream that he was very late for school and he was devastated and there was no one to blame but me. Anyway, he woke up on time and happily got dressed and looked very handsome.  He posed in front of the tree for a picture.




Once I arrived, he spotted me and was happy to have an audience. In fact he was definitely wound up, to the point that the child next to him appeared to be a near dead zombie due to his lack of animation (let's face it, that kid was well-behaved in comparison.). After it was time to sing, he settled in which helped my anxiety,  and in fact grew bored and migrated to the bottom stair. Also note that in the 30 minutes his shirt also became untucked.
 I love Zac and his energy most of the time. He did pretty good, I think. I could tell that he was very happy to have Steve and me there. What I love is that when we come to watch him he looks right at us. He is truly putting on a show for his mom and dad. That is kinda cool and very sweet.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3