Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Leaves

I sometimes feel urgency to not be a slob. Nevermind that there are other portions of the property/house that need attention, it was the leaves that were yelling at me last Monday. Steve was home, and so I went out and started raking the front yard. As I raked, I recalled raking in my youth, and that Buddy and I would jump in the leaves. Isn't it a mandatory activity to do as a child?- Jumping in a pile of leaves?





 After the raking was mostly done, the kids came out and helped make a massive pile. Then they jumped. It was fun.They helped put the leaves in bags/the trashcan when they were done. In a week's time the temperature has plummeted. Bring on the snow, we are ready for snowmen. They won't be leafy snowmen, however there may be dog tokens in the snow. Oh well.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3