Monday, September 21, 2009

"I remember when you couldn't do that"



I am reminded of a song that I plan to post that is entitled, "I remember when you couldn't do that!" Trev is crawling now and pulled himself up the other day. He knows what to do with the puffy snacks now and when we eat he knows that he should be eating too.
He esp likes to get cords and wires of any variety. Also paper is a real pleaser. Cell phones, glasses and necklaces are too fun to resist. He loves faces: lips and hair are his favorite. He is entertained by his brother and sister and loves a familiar face. The dog is very exciting as well- this is a real "arm flapper" for him. His swing has become a thing of the past, just too boring I suppose to sit and watch the world go by. Thankfully he likes to sit in the stroller for walks and his high chair for dinner. He also still likes to go for rides in the car.
He has 2 teeth and is not so bald as before. It seems like in such a short period of time they make huge changes and advances. What an amazing thing- our babies growing up! Happy 7 months baby boy, you will never again eat, sleep and be as sweet as you have in the past 7 months of your life, but like our love for you, you'll keep on growing and making us smile.

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is too funny with that car seat! Who knew that it would become such a favorite toy. He is an adorable baby. I see a lot of Steve in him. I can't believe he is seven months old.

Richins Family said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and keep them at certain stages, but then other stages, I can't wait until they reach the next one. It's so fun to watch them discover their world!

The Damron's said...

TOOO Cute~!

Catrina said...

oh my gosh...how cute is that?!

The Damron's said...

SO cute! Bridger is almost crawling too and I cant believe how fast they grow, and Yes thank you, thank you, thank you- We got the play set! We are going to put it up at the house in St. George when we move in a few weeks so Cason hasn't seen it yet. we are going to surprise him for his birthday! Can you please send me your address just so I have it, We are going to send out Christmas cards. You can e-mail it to me so not everybody can see it snowgirl5178@yahoo.com and again Thanks so much I know he will be so excited to have it!!!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3