Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dear Utah


Dear Utah,
Oh how I miss you...and how my husband misses you. I miss your smell and your sunshine. We miss your mountains and the open spaces. We miss going into your hills and having dutch oven. Sunny misses not wearing a leash. We miss the house in that neighborhood of yours that the renters don't pay for. The kids miss the yard there and the 'club house'. I miss my job in your great town, Cedar. I miss your people and their fun. We miss our friends and family that live with you. We longingly reminisce about the memories of you. We thought that you were great and thought times were easier with you (we didn't even know Dave Ramsey when we were with you. LOL) ...until that job failed us! Steve is crazy about your hunting and mountains. We are both fond of Cedar and the other small towns of yours. We sometimes itch for you and the days of no humidity and plenty of sunshine. Just writing to tell you that today is one of those days, and we are a little sick without you! Not that Kentucky is treating us badly, not at all. We are grateful for our opportunities here and the good people here too. Just sayin'...

Your friend, Mandy

7 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

Can I just give you a big, fat fetchin' ;), "DITO!!!!!!!!!!", on pretty mucvh EVERYTHING that you just said!

And Paul and I would love to live in Cedar. We love it there!

Mandy said...

Let's go together! If only Stauffers and Crowe Horwath had a branch there...and my mom lived closer! Anyway, you made me smile, Kristen!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I totally agree!! Utah is great!

Catrina said...

i think utah misses u as much as u miss it!

Tiffney said...

I love you!!!!

Cansas said...

Utah misses you too!!! Wish you were here in Logan.

What a life!! said...

Oh Mandy!! You don't even have to move out of state to miss the beautiful Cedar-hey you move back and pick me up on your way!!!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3