Monday, August 31, 2009

4 years old...Happy Birthday Day Zac!







<



Zac was so excited for his "special day". He is still such a happy boy, almost always with a smile. He has a sweet and active spirit. I look at him and cannot believe that he is 4. He is getting so big and grown up. I think that he is a pretty awesome boy. He is a lot of fun.
He woke up early, had a bath, ate his breakfast donut and waited for his Ma to get here. We all went to lunch, had a nap, decorated his birthday cake, opened presents and went to the Lexington Legends baseball game (lasted a whole 4 innings), then came home and crashed. I think that he had a good day and was so happy that Ma came to share it with him.
There have definitely been times that I have cried and screamed and carried on, but despite all that, I feel blessed to be Zac's mom. He brings a lot of happiness to our lives. Happy 4 years old Zac, you are growing up!

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Zac! I also can't believe he is four already!!It sounds like he had a great day.

Richins Family said...

Happy birthday ZAC! Hey, I think he and Dallin would get along well, with the Toy Story Stuff! Dallin loves Buzz! I am so glad you wrote on my blog, now I can add you to my list!

ma said...

Great pictures! They make me smile all over again. We had a great time. Thanks for always making me feel special. I love you all! Mom

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Zac! I hope he had a great day. Nathan Loves toy story too! I could see what he was playing with but Nathan has sharks that he plays with all the time. Nora says that she still misses Jenna and really wishes she could see her.

lcdiaz said...

YEA ZACY!!!! Happy Birthday!! It sounds like it was a great day! Glad Ma got to come spend time with such a handsome, happy, fun-loving, smart boy...I'm jealous :) Love you all!!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3