Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trevor






Trevor is growing right up. 6 months next week. He started rolling about the middle of July, and he cut his first tooth last week. He is starting to sit up on his own, but falls.He is still a happy fellow. He brings a lot of joy and comfort to our home.
Jenna likes to fed him and hold him. She and Zac both love to make him smile.

We bought a highchair last weekend, and a Johnny jump up. I wasn't sure who liked it more, me or Trev. I have been wanting one for a while. I found one at a consignment shop and it's awesome.

3 comments:

lcdiaz said...

Can I just say that he is SOOO CUTE!!!! I'm still smiling just thinking about him! I can't believe he is 6 months already! He is so fun and so happy! I'm glad you got a johnny jump. I remember you saying you wanted one :) We need to see you guys again! Miss you!!!!

Meredith said...

Isn't it so much fun to have a 6 year old girl and a baby?! He is so cute and Jenna looks like such a wonderful big sister!

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is such a cute baby! I can't believe that he is six months already! I love the cute video of Jenna and him. I am sure she is such a great helper!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3