Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jenna Turns 6!






Jenna's Birthday was the 31st of July. A real genuine thanks to family and Angie that made it special for her. I brought home donuts and a balloon for breakfast that morning after working all night. I went to bed and the babysitter took her and Zac to Kid's Play. Then we went to mom's. When we got there at 9pm, there was a sign in the yard that said Happy Birthday Princess. Buddy and the gang were there and sang to her and had a gift for her. It was a real party! I am telling you that there is nothing like knowing that your child is happy and knowing that other people truly love her. They made her day so special. Saturday we went swimming at Papa Donn's and had Chinese for lunch. Her Aunt Donna brought her a special gift. We hung out that night. Sunday we went to Dad and Regina's and they treated her so special too.
It was so awesome that my family was so great to her, plus Steve's fam is always so thoughtful of the kids. I am telling you it takes that extra effort to mail out cards and packages. Jenna loved her gifts from Aunt Lissy. Grandma Julene got her High School Musical 3, and even her Great Grandma sent a package!
Thank you everyone for loving my baby girl!

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to a very beautiful girl! I can't believe she is six?! It sounds like you guys celebrated in style!! How fun!

Brookie said...

She's easy to love! :) Adorable pictures-birthdays are the best!!!

lcdiaz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA! I wish we could've been there to celebrate too :) Sounds like everything was perfect for her! I love you Jenna! You are such a sweet, lovley, smart, funny, beautiful girl! I can't wait to see you again! I love you- Aunt Lissy :)

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3