Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Marvelous Wonderettes

For my Birthday, Dad and Regina sent out a gift certificate to the Hale Center Theater in Orem.
I used a portion of the gift to buy tickets to see The Marvelous Wonderettes last week. We made it a girls' night. I went with my friend, Erica. We had Mexican first, then on to the play. Can it get better than Chips and Salsa and good company and terrific entertainment!?
 It was so good. The actresses were so talented. I laughed a lot and was very impressed. I remembered just how much I love the theater. This theater is very small and intimate. The audience sits on 3 sides of the small, centered stage. After the musical, the actresses were outside for us to meet. They were famous to me!
 Thank you to Dad and Regina for a great night out!


 I am excited for the next play. I think that the big kids, and Steve and I will go to the Christmas Carol next month!

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3