Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2 wheelers

At the end of October, Jenna got on her bike and took off on 2 wheels. This is a big deal because she had tried this summer, and it seemed like it was going to be next year that she learned. She had me come outside and watch her, and to my delight she was cruising, confident and pleased with her self! Yeah Jenna. Zac then insisted that his training wheels come off, 2 days later and tad-ah- he is riding too! He got it! I am proud of both of them. It is another incident that proves to me that with the right tools and encouragement, and a little instruction that the kids will get it in their own time, some things I just cannot make them do. You can either ride the bike or fall. I am glad they are riding and smiling!
Go Jenna!

Trev was surprised to see these off the bike!
Zac, happy to ride!

So at 6 and 8 they are finally riding a 2 wheel bike and loving the freedom and accomplishment of it. Good job for some determination.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3