Friday, November 25, 2011

Halloween

What a great Halloween this year! It was a lot of fun. For starters, my talented neighbor let me raid her closet of Halloween costumes that she has made over the years. She does a great job. Jenna was a witch. She didn't want to be an ugly which, just a witch. Zac was Zac-ula, full with face paint on trick or treat night. Trev was the cutest pirate ever. Gage was the cutest pumpkin ever.













 We went with Lissa's and Christian's crew to their neighborhood to start, then we hit our neighborhood. By about 6:30 more lights were turning on, and it was hopping. After our neighborhood, we went to see Grandma. We hit Taco Bell on the way home, and ate in front of the TV and watched a spooky Scooby Doo and handed out candy to a few straggler trick-or-treaters. It was a great night. The weather was perfect. The next day, it was so cold and ugly. I am glad that the kids could have a fun night! I had a good time with my family. I love this time of year.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3