Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Girls' Night- Eclipse...loved it!

"Mutts Howl, Men growl" and "Cullen...Bite me already"






Since Lissa found out that we were moving, we have planned the night of the Eclipse premier. She has had the tickets for weeks. Last night we donned our Team Edward shirts (how could she love Shark Boy?) and went out while the men had the kiddos (actually Steve spent the eve with Kevin painting after all were snug in bed). We went to PF Changs and ate like champs, strolled the mall, and went out the the theater to wait in line. It was a beautiful night so that was nice. There were people dressed like the newborns and you can see a pic of a couple of gals dressed like Victoria. There were Team Jacob supporters and Team Edward supporters and even some Debbie Downers who must secretly love Twilight because why else would you come at 9:30pm(our arrival) or earlier for the 12:02 showing?
Anyway, we were seating by 10:15 and waited and talked until the movie started. The Movie was great. I am probably not intellectual enough to write a review worth while, but I will put in my 2 cents: 5 stars (or whatever the best is). My favorite so far..it was my favorite book too. It made we want to reread the series.
So this is us. Yes, I am prego but am not due for months, which is frankly depressing considering my amount of chins and dimpled cheeks. Oh well. It was fun! Thanks Lissa!

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3