Friday, June 11, 2010

"Utah"- By Jenna Christensen

Jenna wrote a book (pages of stapled papers) at Maw's. She spelled her thoughts phonetically. She asked that I type it so that "grown ups could read it".


"I wonder if Utah has mountains or not?
I wonder if Utah has cats?
I wonder if Utah has houses?
I wonder if Utah has plants?
I wonder if Utah TV?
I wonder if Utah has stars?
I wonder if Utah has books?
I wonder if Utah has people and friends?
i wonder if Utah has trees?
I wonder if Utah has food?
I wonder if Utah has apples?
I wonder if Utah has silly bands?
I wonder if Utah has paper?
I wonder if Utah has baskets?
I wonder if Utah has water?
I wonder if Utah has love?
I wonder if Utah has happy...and sad?
I wonder if Utah has fun?"
(By Jenna Christensen Age 6 1 week prior to moving to Utah)

Children have a lot on their minds too with impending change. I am glad that she can express her thoughts. It made me cry though when she was not looking, even though she was not at all sad. Anyway, I assured her that Utah has all these things.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3