Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Death and Taxes

That's right. Death and taxes!
I am so thankful that today is the final day of tax season. Sure there are plenty of extensions, but I don't care! Back to 40 hour weeks, help with the kids for homework, FHEs, dinner, after dinner play, baths, bed time stories, prayer, evening fussiness, grocery runs, and bedtime. Oh and Saturdays together again- parks, yard work, cleaning, all that saturday stuff.
Even though I have been sick, today there is a little dance in my step and a little smile a-brewin' as I think of being with Steve again.
It works out so nice because I was at the end of my rope just in time for April 15th! There may have been some sort of casuality!

3 comments:

Lisa S. said...

I hear you on the working. Keith hated tax season as well and loved when it was finally the 15th. Way to hang in there with everything!

lcdiaz said...

Hooray for April 15th!!!! Glad its finally OVER!!! Sweet! You did really good dealing with it ALL!!! Happy for you!!(and Steve)Hope you feel better from being sick so you can enjoy the end of tax season :)

Catrina said...

taxes really do suck...I'm glad it's over too! Start enjoying your family again!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3