Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Debbie's








My mom has a long time friend named Debbie that lives about a half hour away. Her kids and Buddy and I played together when we were little and lived in KY. Debbie's treats me like one of her own. I love her. There are so few people that I can totally be myself around, and I not worry if they are judging me. I feel like myself around her. She is "comfortable in her skin". She is so genuine. She has a beautiful home out in the country and has a great pond for fishing. We went this Saturday when the weather was so nice. The kids had a blast, esp with her granddaughter. Zac woke up yesterday asking to go back there. It was so nice. Thanks to Debbie.

4 comments:

Regan and The Boys said...

Mandy I am glad you found our blog. Your children are so darn cute and I can't believe that Trevor is getting so big! Love the pictures!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How wonderful to have a friend like that. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the picture of Trevor in his wagon...to cute!

Skyler and Katie said...

I'm doing so good, How are you doing? We miss you at work! It looks so beautiful there. How are you liking it? Your kids are so cute

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

hey mandy!

just saying hi!

glad things are going good for ya and the new little one. he is growing fast and so handsome.

it's so good that your enjoying Kentucky.

love ya!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3