Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here are some photos of elk and a couple of mule deer that Steve took recently. Some are grainy, but you can appreciate these bulls. Seeing a group of these bulls running at twilight is even exciting for me. We bought the kids some cheapo binoculars and all of us are loving the truck. (the Bravada died) Jenna said, "I am up so high (in the truck) daddy, I can see the world!" Plus Steve feels like a "real man" now that he finally has a truck. Plus I love to drive it. I feel like a country girl. I love that!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I bet Steve is in his element! What a sight!!! I love the wild Utah outdoors. I really miss that here. There are cows on the streets sometimes, but nothing that compares to the beauties of Utah. Does he still want to give guided hunting tours? He'd be so good at it!

lcdiaz said...

Dude that is awesome! I love the truck you country gal you! :)

Cansas said...

I wish we would have gotten together in Blanding. I didn't even know that Steve came over to visit. I must have been inside. Someone told me you guys weren't coming down until next Sunday to hear Kevin speak... Dang! Hopefully we'll see eachother again someday! I have always wanted to be a LD nurse. I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me. Hope it all works out. I hate starting a new job and feeling like a fish out of water. I felt like that for about 6 months when I started working at DCFS. It takes time, but in the end it's wort it. Good Luck! I'm sure you're great!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3