Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trevor

Trevor announced that he would like to be called T-bone now. He has been funny about his name. He still likes to be called TR or Trevor or Trev. Gage calls him "Buff". Gage cannot say his Ts or Vs, so it comes out Buff. It is hilarious. We will intentionally ask Gage what Trevor's name is and he says very plainly: "Buff". Trevor is not thrilled with that nick name.
 On an unrelated note, he is doing great at preschool- well at least he loves it- I am not sure how "great" he is. Yesterday when I was cooking dinner, he was pooped after preschool and a night of poor sleep, he was lying on the couch...He said: "Mom, I was not good at preschool today....I picked my nose, I whined and I didn't listen."
 He sighed and you could tell that he was a little unhappy with himself, but too exhausted to help it.  It was funny.

He has grown up so much in the past several months.
 

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3