Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kid Pictures

I have been wanting a professional picture of all the kids for a while. We haven't  had any done since Gage was born.
 Part of the reason that we haven't is because it is stressful and expensive! I finally bit the bullet and made an appointment at a place called Camera Shy in Lehi. I was really impressed with the photographers, the backgrounds, and the experience there as a whole.










 I am really happy with the group photos. I am excited to get some enlarged and framed at the house.

2 comments:

Richins Family said...

Your kids are getting so big!! They are all so good looking! I think Jenna looks a lot like her mom! She is beautiful! Your boys are so handsome! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures!! Such cute kids!! Your Jenna is just beautiful!! Your boys are so handsome!!!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3