Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brian Regan

 I know that I have talked about Brain Regan before. I was first introduced to this comedian's stuff at hospital orientating when I started at Timpanogos Regional. I was laughing so hard at that meeting that I was embarrassed. He is on Netflix and Youtube. In Fact, I show his ER bit in my childbirth class to get the endorphins flying, and it's a good segway into talking about pain.
 We have kept an eye on his tour and saw that he was coming to Utah. Steve said that he went to get tickets for us but it didn't work-out. That was a bummer, but come to find out, he really had bought us tickets and was saving them for a Christmas gift surprise. Yea! That was fun to find in my stocking.
 The show was Weds, 1/25/12 at Abravanel Hall. Our show was at 7:30pm.
 It  was a smooth night. Everything went easy peazy. Kristi watched the kids, which is perfect because they know her well, and apparently they were good for her and went right to bed. (Last time we had a date, we hired someone else for the job and they all but told us the kids were hellians and that put a really sour cap on the evening for us.)
We ate at Biaggi's that we ate at several years ago and also about 5 years ago in Indiana. The food is amazing Italiana! So delicious. We did not hold back, we even sandwiched our entree with an appetizer and dessert.
 After dinner, we actually had plenty of time. We walked up to Abravanel Hall and waited for about 45 minutes for the show to start. The place is really nice, clean and comfortable. We had great seats.
 Before Brain Regan, another comedian came on that was funny and then when Brain Regan walked out, I swear I wanted to stand and shout something, like "we love you!". But, um, I didn't. He was on stage for about an hour, and Steve and I agreed that we never stopped laughing or at least smiling. He was great. My favorite bit was probably about the motorcycle or the cobwebs . We noticed that nothing he did was old stuff, not that I would have cared. I just think he is hilarious. It was great. We walked back to the truck and had a nice drive home. I looked at the pictures and watched him on my camera, and we just talked about how dang fun that was.
Good times. It was a great date, and I loved my company.
In the truck in the parking garage in Salt Lake. About to eat some awesome food.

After eating. We are in the restaurant- stuffed and happy. At Biaggi's

Abravanel Hall pic

The view from our seats

Hilarious Dude

Classic

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3