Saturday, January 28, 2012

I wish I were a baller

...Not really, just an old school song that came to mind. Tonight I heard a girl say, "come on Chris Cross" to her kid and I though, "yep. I am old." In my childbirth class I refer to my CD player as a boom box and I get giggles. Also, I noticed that I dress like I am 45. Not that all 45 year old dress "old", but I am so not trendy or stylish. Although, I wish that I were. I also decided tonight that it is probably a good thing that I am fat, because if I looked good in most things that I tried on, we would be in a bad way. I would have a full closet, bare cupboards and a p-ed off husband. That tangent is over, so on to my baller- Zac.
 I signed Zac up for a 4 week, once a week Basketball skills camp to get him involved in something. I have felt impressed that he needs his own time and space and opportunity to excel (or is it accel?) So this was a start. He liked it for the most part. He didn't care to go the 3rd week and only was glad to go the 4th week because Steve and I went to watch him that week for a while. He was saying that he wants to do karate again. I vote for swimming. I am think Michael Phelps. Do you know his story? Pretty cool. It was also great that little Christian signed up too, and we shared rides and they had a friend there in each other.
Line-dribbling. Cool shoe reflectors.

Zac and Christian

Waiting in line for a drill. Happy to entertain us.
 The pictures aren't that great, but here are a few.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3