Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Still my baby





Oh my Trev. I still refer to him as "the baby". I still like to cuddle him and kiss all over his face. He still lets me hold him at times and lays his head on my shoulder. He is still learning so much, and I find myself saying to Steve multiple times a night, "isn't he cute? He is so cute!" I told myself that I would take pictures the month before the baby comes of Trevor. Well, I didn't capture as many as my heart can remember thinking were precious. But I got a few.
Things don't change for me. I remember caressing Jenna's 2 year old sleeping face and crying just a little the night before I was induced with Zac, despite my excitement for his arrival- she was my baby girl. I remember squeezing Zacy more, a little longingly, as the time drew near that Trev would come, and now I have those same feelings for Trev as baby day gets closer. Not that I have ever felt that there wasn't enough love to go around. I have a testimony that the Lord gives more for me to give to each baby. I have never felt like the giving-tree that turns into a stump, there is no division of love, it doesn't run out on kid number 4. LOL. It's just a funny phenomenon that happens to me as I anticipate change to our family. I cuddle the baby of the family prior to the new bundle, even though I know they can never be replaced.
Here's to your last few days as "the baby" of the family, but you'll always be my baby Trevy! Love you Trevor Scot!

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3