Monday, May 31, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys

It' official that Boys rule around here. We found out last week that we are having another boy. I laughed and said "really?". I have been wrong every time! Steve laughed and nodded his head with a smile. We are both happy to have another boy. Although Jenna's eyes filled with tears, she is getting used to the idea of being the only girl and all the specialness that comes with that. Zac thought it was a boy all along, so no surprise there. Trevor doesn't have any idea what is going on, bless is heart.
So October 11 or there about we will welcome the little guy. I have to say that I love babies and feel blessed to be having another child and for my uneventful pregnancy thus far. Thank you, thank you! :)
Now let the name game begin. So far Lucas and Reuben get a resounding "no" from Jenna..and Steve! Zac has suggested the name Sling Shot, which for our boys may be appropriate! Love these boys and my special little girl that is such a great big sister!

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3