Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Party!




We waited until this weekend to celebrate Trevor's birthday. Mom came down Friday and played with the kids while Steve and I worked (she also cooked, did laundry and cleaned bathrooms!). Buddy, Carrie and their kids came on Saturday for our little party. I think that the kids (and grown ups) had a lot of fun. We had delicious lasagna by chef mom, and then the kids decorated cupcakes, opened presents, played hard, played twister, watch a movie and slumbered on the floor. Sunday we had a great breakfast and sent Buddy's family on their way home. Dad came over for the afternoon to visit and see the kids. Sadly we sent everyone home...but at 6:30 we had our friends over for a sundae party, fun was had by all. We are so happy that we have such good, fun, loving people in our lives to celebrate happy times!


btw most of these pics are courtesy Carrie and her smokin' camera. Thanks Carrie! You know I love pictures!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Your kids are adorable. These pictures sure captured their eyes! Looks like it was fun! It seems like it was just yesterday that you had Trevor.

lcdiaz said...

What a fun party! Glad that your family got to come celebrate! I love love love the pic of Zac! Jenna is just so grown up and that birthday boy is so SWEET! and the sundae's looked so good :)

Whitney said...

What a wonderful birthday weekend! The pics are great!

Tiffney said...

Sorry I deleted my last comment because I didn't proof read it...I said that I'm with Zac! There isn't anything better than a mouth full of whipped cream and a sundae party! Happy Birthday Trevor! I love you guys!

Brandon and Natalie said...

So cute! It looks like it was a great way to celebrate Trev's birthday!! He is so cute!!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3