Friday, March 5, 2010

Lately....

There are days when the couch is my best friend and my second best friend is the electric blanket. There are times when I don't want to cook. I just want the food to magically appear. (Honestly, is that so weird anyway?!) There are also times when I wish that I could sleep-in till even 9 am. There are times when I wish the kids would nap all at the same time for 2 hours so I could spend more time with my best friend (Jenna stopped napping 4 years ago!) Can you say tired? I wish the sun would shine more and that I had more energy to do all the things I plan while I lay wide awake at night from 2-4 am or 3-5, sometimes 1-3. I wish that I didn't work full time(again, not so weird!)I wish that Steve and I could avoid major events like the birth of a baby or the first trimester of a pregnancy during tax season when he is not home. Yes, you read right. The reason that my best friend is a couch, that I hate cooking, that I have zero energy is because we are having #4 in October. I am sure it will get better soon. It is a joyous thing, but at the moment, I just want to go back to bed and wake up at like 20 weeks! Go ahead and nominate me for Mother of the Year!


No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3