Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thankful

Well, I googled the school wrong, and come to find out, it is a terrific school that is 4.5 miles from the home that we have decided on in Lexington. I also think that all day will be fine for Jenna.
Also, not only do I have a friend there and an uncle, but Steve has a relative in a nearby town that is our age.
Also, the kids are doing fine, the weather may hold for the cross country drive, and we are so pleased to have renters sign a lease last night. Hooray.
Also mom plans to keep the kids for 4 straight days while Steve and I unload in Lexington and maybe hang Christmas lights.
Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement when I think that a melt down is in order.

8 comments:

Cansas said...

Yeah! I'm so glad everything worked out so well, even though I would have preferred you guys come to Logan:)

Alison said...

Wow does it all seem like a whirlwind??? Good luck on EVERYTHING?

Skyler and Katie said...

Oh I'm so glad its all going to work out. Good luck. I'm gonna miss ya

summer c said...

I am so happy fro you guys! Good luck with everything!

lcdiaz said...

Good luck with everything guys! We sure love you and we'll miss you tonz! Hopefully we can come visit soon. Love you!

The P*dunc's said...

HI!! We are the relatives that live near by! My sister just told me that you were moving here and I was going to come plead my case to come live next to us. You can email me at paulandkristen(at)gmail(dot)com

Brandon and Natalie said...

How exciting to have everything work out!How fun to live close to family.

I think a good portion of the east does all day kindergarten, they do it hear in Memphis.

I am sure Jenna will do great in her new school. She is so cute, how could anyone not be drawn to her.

When are you moving?

Tiffney said...

I am excited for you. I hope the trip went smoothly . Can't wait to hear from you. I miss you already, even though we already live far apart. I can just feel the distance.

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3