Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goblin valley

On the way home from Blanding, we detoured about 45 miles to a place called Goblin Valley. It is North of Hanksville, UT. It was once called Mushroom valley which seems more appropriate. Some friends of our from Kentucky vacationed in their RV out West, and liked this stop for the kids to climb and explore. This was a good stop. It was windy, but it was still fun. You'll notice that Sunny got to explore too, the rule is that she wear a maximum 6 ft leash, it didn't say that you have to hold the other end...she was good to stay with the kids though. We'll go back Jenna, I promise!

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend celebrating Zac's birthday! How fun to paint the boxes into cars. What a great idea. The kids looked like they had fun.

How fun to go hunting. Going hunting in Blanding are some of my fun kid memories.

What a great pit stop. A perfect way to break up the trip. I loved the video of Zac sliding down the rock.

lcdiaz said...

I loved zacy sliding down the rock too!! Too cute!! That was such a fun weekend and I'm glad that you guys came. So Goblin "Land" was fun huh?!! Come up soon.

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

Thanks for the advice girl! I will do that!

I love how your family is always busy and doing such fun things!

As a small child I remember traveling places with my parents and they are memories I'll always remember.

summer c said...

it seems like you guys are always doing fun stuff! We have never detoured there b/f so we might to do it next time were out that way.
Jeremy is getting married this weekend and we are off to cali. Can you believe it. Everyone will be married except for jordan. Jon and I were first so that makes me feel SUPER DUPER old. Oh well. It inevitable I guess! Hope you doing well:)

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

quick question...

how do you list your friends blog lists from when they post? from most recently to last?? does that make sense??

hope your doing well! thanks for the encouragement with the weightloss stuff. I tried for about 2 weeks and slowed down cuz my muscles were killing me plus it seemed I was gaining more weight.

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3