Monday, October 6, 2008

There's a BOY in there!



 

Can see him reach out and grab his feet?
That is fun huh. Yes, it's a boy. I thought that it was a girl, but I have been wrong all three times. I have always hoped that my intuition out of utero is better than in utero. Anyway, we are excited.
Zac got to come along with Steve because of some changes in plans (Jenna was at kindergarten). Anyway, Zac said that he didn't need a turn on the table after me because there wasn't a baby in his belly, "if she puts that soap on my belly, she will only see food: peaches and pizza." He saw the baby's toes and counted them. He seems vaguely excited about it all. Steve saw "the part" he wanted to see. He is thrilled for another, likely wild, boy. (smiling) Jenna will be thrilled. BTW the 2nd is a tricky 3D, see if you can see a partial profile, hidden behind some "stuff"...

14 comments:

Lisa S. said...

I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes well. Please let me know when you have him!

Sidney said...

Congratulations! Mike and I are excited for another Christensen to join the family. When are you actually due???

Mandy said...

Lisa, we will keep you updated. Good to hear from you on the blog!
Sidney, Thanks, my due date is Feb 27th.

lcdiaz said...

YEA!! Congrats! I'm so excited!! Another nephew...i cant wait!! BTW I love that he is grabbing his feet....so cute :)

ma said...

Yea! 5 Grandsons! Good thing I love those wild boys. Jenna will always be my princess. Can't wait to see you in 16 days! Mason is excited that he will have another boy cousin. That would make an awesome basketball team. Love Mom

Lacey said...

ohhhh...I am so so excited that it is a little boy. How fun for Zac! Any name ideas yet? I know, probably early for that, but I am all giddy now!

Cansas said...

I LOVE THE ULTRASOUND DAY!! It's so exciting. Look at what a miracle he is!! Congrats!

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

Congrats Mandy!! thanks for sharing the Ultrasound!

Jeanine said...

Congrats on the little boy, I bet Zac is so excited to get a little brother! Hey send me your email when you get a minute. :)

Angie said...

Congrats on another boy! We are excited for you. Hope you are feeling great!

Skyler and Katie said...

Congrats I can't wait to see the cute little boy.

Brandon and Natalie said...

That is such great news! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on another boy!! I'm sorry to hear about the job, I know things will work out for you guys because you're both such amazing people :)!!

Whitney said...

YAY that you are having a healthy pregnancy and a boy! Keep us updated! love, Whitney

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3