Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Fall trip to Indiana.

I headed to Indiana last week for my 10 year class reunion. That was fun, but proved to be stressful for me. Maybe next time the class vice president should do it. He is so fun and his wife is amazing. They would be great!
Anyway, the best part of the trip was seeing the nephews and family. Buddy and Carrie took a couple days off and the cousins hung out a lot. I love visiting, and it is always heartbreaking to leave. I love them all so much. Zac loved sleeping with his "Ma" every night, and I loved just being with my mom and seeing Buddy more this time.
We went to the zoo, made cookies, had a sleep over with the cousins, carved pumpkins, colored a lot, wrestled (well not the grown women) ate well, spent time at mom's, Buddy and Carrie's and Dad and Regina's. I was also able to see some family and friends that popped in around all the festivities of the reunion and running with the kids.
It was a nice trip that always goes fast and ends with tears but great memories too.

4 comments:

mom said...

The time just flew by. Thank you for coming, I know it's really a challenge to travel with the two kids by yourself. I loved every minute and can't wait to do it all again! I started missing you before I left the airport. Thanks for posting the pictures! Love You! Mom

Brandon and Natalie said...

I was wondering why you had not posted in a while. Were you the class president for your high school class? How fun to go home!!It looks like you had a fantastic time! The pumpkins turned out great.

lcdiaz said...

I'm so GLAD that you are Back!!! I'm glad things went really well and now that stress is DONE!! Your pictures were so cute and it looked like you guys had an awesome time :)We need to play now :)

Tiffney said...

It looks like it was a great trip!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3