Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Date Night





Last night Steve took Zac on his first "hunting" trip. They dressed in camo and drove up the mountain to see if they could call-in any coyotes and just look at any animal that showed up. Zac has been asking Steve if he can go too whenever Steve goes in camo to hunt this past season. Zac was so excited. They had fun, Steve said that they saw a lot of deer, but that no coyotes came in when they called.

Jenna and I ate and shopped, just the girls. It was fun to talk to her at dinner. We went to Pizza Hut and to Robert's Crafts to browse, and then we bought a few pumpkins for the front porch. Steve and I both enjoyed spending time with them individually, we like the little farts.

4 comments:

Sidney said...

Zac looks darling in his camo! I also love what the girls "do best" Shop & Talk!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the picture of Zac and Steve. You can tell he is so excited to go with his dad.

How wonderful to just spend time with Jenna. I am sure she loved every minute.

lcdiaz said...

What a fun night! I know that zacy had so much fun with his dad and was so excited! You and Jenna always have fun with your girls night...hopefully one of these days I can come with? I love the pumpkins....I need to get some to carve too! I love fall.

lcdiaz said...

P.S. I don't think Zac could smile any bigger :) So cute!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3