Saturday, October 13, 2018

Gage turns 8!

Gage had a birthday, shout hooray! 
I love birthdays. 
Friday night we took him to Sushi up for his birthday dinner.







Saturday morning, the 13th, we cuddled in my bed and looked at pictures on my phone of when he was born and lots of baby pictures. Later that morning, he opened gifts. Finally 4 o’clock came and he had this party! (Thanks to Jenna for being my #1 helper! And Steve, a clue second!) 



We did 4 minute to win-it stations, (dance party, ping pong toss, shake it, and cheese ball shower caps)  painted pumpkins, and let the kids play ping pong, basketball, four square, or play in the yard. The last 45 min we ate pizza and cake, and Gage opened his gifts! 
Despite a chilly week, it was a BEAUTIFUL day! 
After the party, Steve and I ran out for dinner and groceries. After we got home, we (Me, Jenna, Trevor abd Gage) watched Edward Scissorhands. 
When the day came to a close, and it was bedtime, Gage thanked me for a great day! 


























No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3