Thursday, June 20, 2013

Crossing the Bridge

I returned to Hyden again to Frontier Nursing University. The next time I return, I will be there for clinical bound in Winter 2014.  This time, I met my Bridge classmates again and we selected our program of study. I am going with certified nurse midwifery, full-time. I debated on nurse practitioner, but I love helping women in childbirth and as a CNM, I can serve as a primary care provider to women and the newborn. It is exciting.
So far I am doing well and really enjoying school. Although it is not over, and premature to extend thank-you's for my success, I have to say that Steve is amazing. He is a major factor in my ability to be successful in the program.
 It was fun to have some time with my classmates that I have grow close to over the past year. Loved seeing them!

Class 102 at Wendover

Tammy (FNP-KY), Alanna (CNEP- Florida) and me (CNEP)

Meredith (FNP- Idaho), with Alanna and me.


Me, Shannon (CNEP- CA) with Alanna. There are only three of us from class 102 pursuing CNEP.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3