Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Christmas Carol at the Hale


I love the theater.
It is always a very fun experience for me.
I am always impressed by the talents of others.
 For my birthday, Regina gave me a gift certificate to the Hale Center theater.
 I took the big kids this year to see
The Christmas Carol.
 It was a truly great performance.
The kids thought it was awesome. Jenna sat on the edge of her seat and was enthralled.
 They also felt very fancy. We dressed up and went to the Olive Garden afterward.
 What a fun night with my big kids.
 I am grateful that we went together!
 Thank you, Regina and dad.
I am excited to go again!




http://www.haletheater.org/theater/

1 comment:

Kara Staples said...

I LOVE the Hale Theater. There's nothing like it! I saw The Sound of Music at the Hale in UT, and really enjoyed it. My favorite play to see is A Christmas Carol at Hale though.

Spencer and I got tickets to see A Christmas Carol this week at the Hale here in AZ, and then my sister who is getting married decided to change her endowment session to the same time as our play! And of course there's no exchanging of tickets because the show has been sold out for a while. Argh! Maybe we'll have to go next year and stop at Olive Garden for dinner... that sounds so yummy!

I'm glad I discovered you have a blog too!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3