Monday, September 3, 2012

Zac turns 7!

Happy Birthday!

Zac decided that for his birthday he just wanted to be with the family and go to Chuck E Cheeze's. He also requested breakfast in bed. (I remember when the kids/Steve brought me breakfast in bed once, Zac thought it was so cool!)
 That morning, I brought down breakfast for him and a card that I wrote to him. I told him that he has a golden heart...he liked that. We talked while he ate, then he got dressed and was off to school.





In the morning the little boys and I were on a mission to make a Lego table for Zac out of a hand-me-down computer desk. We bought used Legos and glued the plates down to the desk. It was ready when he got home from school. He loved it! He didn't even take off his back pack to start playing.


 He then opened gifts from family. He got money from Paw and Regina, and Grandma Julene and Grandad. Mom sent him a skate board and a new comforter to sleep with.




He knew that he wanted to use his money to buy a bow and target to take hunting with his daddy next weekend.
 That evening we went to Chuck E Cheese, ate pizza as a family and the kids played games with 100 coins divided 4 ways. Christian came with Lil' Christian, Kaiden and Reagy. That was a fun surprise for my kids. After the coins were gone we came home and had ice cream and cake. It was a fun day!

















Zac got an awesome race track from Lis and Christian that Steve and Zac put together the following night- it was a big hit!



Saturday, Zac was excited to go with Steve and pick out his bow. They have been out to shoot a couple of times. I went outside with Zac once and supervised/watched. He is pretty good.



Happy Birthday, Zacy. Birthdays only come once a year, we are happy to celebrate you. Thank you to all of our family that sends cards, wishes and even gifts. I think he felt special.

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3