Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Trevor goes to preschool

I just love Trevor! How can you look at that smile and resist?
Well, actually he is not always a doll, but he is a pretty fun boy.
 He has a great little imagination and a love for life. He is a resilient little guy. He has his fair share of tears, but is pretty quick to smile and eager to please.
 He is like the middle child. Maybe once Gage grows up a bit more, they will play nice. They are only 19 months apart, but the gap feels big right now.
I am glad that the big kids are back in school, and that he now has something for himself- preschool at Mrs Cheryl's!
 He started last week. I am proud that he has the peeing AND pooping in the potty down. Still working on the wiping, but he has made BIG strides in the past month. My little guy is growing up.
  Because of the success in the john, he was able to pick out the backpack he wanted for school. he hand picked his backpack from Target. He loved his backpack and so did Gage. I was pretty happy too because it was on clearance. I used to be embarrassed that my kids like Sponge Bob. Sesame street, Mickey,or Caliou would be more "wholesome", but hey- Sponge Bob is a good guy. He doesn't make fun of others; he is a good friend; he is happy, and a hard worker. Not bad, not bad at all.
 Anyway, he is liking school and thrilled with what they do there 3 days a week from 12:15-2:45pm. I think that he likes it because it is finally something for him. Maybe not, but whatever it is; he is happy. Me too- It is Gage's nap time, so I can study or nap if I work that night.
I wish that he could have my mom as a preschool teacher. She would love having him, I know. He would love her too. Everyone does. It's been almost 7 months since my kids and mom have seen each other. It is in these times, that I long for home and for my kids to grow up around those that I love so much. We will be getting our "Maw- fix" in October though. Mom will be here for Gage's second birthday. YAY!

 Mrs Cheryl is a member at our church. She lives down the hill and through the neighbor's yard. A quick walk for now. Our neighbor across the street goes too. His mom takes the boys, and I pick up/walk and get them. Mrs Cheryl has been a teacher in her home for 17 years. She is a good lady, that is organized and has fun things planned for the kids.

Sponge Bob backpack

About to walk to Mrs Cheryl's


Trevor and Mrs Cheryl

Signing-in


No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3