Thursday, August 16, 2012

Trafalga- ok, we'll go

Only a few more days of summer for the kids. I like the schedule of school, but I really love that we didn't have a lot of have-to's in the summer. Sleeping in until 7:45am, errands, playing at the park, some late nights....ahh, summertime.
 I told the kids to tell me what they wanted to do. Zac, as he routinely does, suggested Trafalga- it has an arcade, mini golf, some rides, etc. I usually refuse to do that alone. Jenna suggested Seven Peaks, a water park that I briefly lost Trevor at last year, and quickly said, never mind when I gave her a look like, "yeah right!" That is not something to do alone with independent children. Both suggestions are good ones however. I bought a pass in May that covers both of those venues, so it is "free" to go either place. So I said, "what the hay, let's go to Trafalga!"
 It was a great morning there. Not too hot, not too crowded.  The kids were awesome. Gage was pretty low key in his stroller and was entertained by watching and drinking his drink, which helped immensely. I enjoyed myself and loved seeing my kids have fun.




Not a big fan of the pirate ship

Poor TR did not cry, but was sooo scared. He may never try that again.

jenna loved the drop-down thing


Gage, not interested in riding, but liked watching








No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3