Friday, June 15, 2012

work space

While I was away I am sure it felt long to Steve and the kids. I was gone 9 days! Steve is plenty capable and very involved and helpful with the kids, so I wasn't worried that he needed help...but I know how it is. It is not that fun to do it alone. Thankfully we usually do it as a team.
 He did not complain on the phone. Not once! He mentioned that the refrigerator quit, the dryer stopped working, that everyone cycled through vomitting and or diarrhea (minus Zac), but he didn't complain. I know he wants me to succeed at school. He is being so supportive.
 When I got home, I found this in the bedroom: A converted closet into an office workspace.
 He and Kevin built/painted it and Lissa babysat. I was so touched, and I just love it!
 Thank you!

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3