Monday, May 30, 2011

Tee Ball

Tee ball
This is Zac's first year of T-ball. He had one practice and his first game was Saturday morning. The practice was comical because this was a lot of the kids' first experience with t-ball- running bases, knowing what to do with the ball, batting and deciphering between football and baseball. The kids all flocked to the ball from their various positions.
 The game was fun. I have to say it's easy to get in to- I have a competitive spirit. I loved cheering for the kids and seeing them do well. It was a lot of fun. No tears, just fun. Zac was a scrapper and did really well. He was a good little teammate too. All the kids were great. Oh, it's fun to live vicariously through your kids..is that it, or is it just that you like to see them be good at something and having fun with friends and using their bodies? Probably a little of both. Either way, I had great fun in my camp chair. The kids did great watching too, which has been my reluctance to enrolling the kids in stuff. I imagined Trev running into the field, the baby crying and Jenna off dancing around somewhere or climbing a tree. Luckily, the baby did great at the practice, and although Trev had to have a ball and glove of his own, he wasn't terribly disruptive, and Jenna played on the playground within earshot. It was fun to get out. The game was even better because Steve came and Uncle Jeff, plus we tried out the sweet Go Pod. I am going to love the Go Pod this summer!
Team Huddle with Coach Paul and Coach Ryan

First Base- "throw it to me"

"What's up Coach?"

Lovin' the GoPod for the baby. It's like a camp chair for Gage!


No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3