Friday, October 16, 2009

Jenna goes to Evans...I got to go too!














Jenna's Kindergarten class had a field trip to Evans Orchard in Georgetown Ky last week. I was so happy to be able to go too. We both had a lot of fun. I really have a testimony of the importance of spending time with my kids individually. We were like BFFs. She introduced me to her friends but didn't want to play with them that day. I love you Jenna, thank you for hanging out and being so much fun to be with.
Jenna loved the hay ride, picking out a pumpkin, the play area and the billy goats at the petting zoo. She also thought the apple cider sample was delicious.
I had a fun time and the weather was great. Can you believe those mums? $12!

2 comments:

Tiffney said...

These are great pictures. How fun to spend the day with sweet, Jenna the artist- I love her flowers by the way. I am glad you were able to go. The day at the farm looked like fun, too, was it cold?
I love that she wanted to play with you! That is all the proof you need that you are really focusing on what is most important.

lcdiaz said...

How fun that you got to go with Jenna! You are such a great mom and are always involved! I need to be more like you! Those mums are amazing! What fun, best buddies :)

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3