Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update

Hello my friends, I have missed keeping up with you... I am at work so I have time to just post a quick note and not check you out....

Well, we closed on our house after much stress and worry. Yeah, now I am excited to paint, and Steve is excited to work on the yard...the kids are so happy about having their own room and the back yard! It has been so fun to be in a house that is ours. We just moved in this past holiday weekend, and it was horrid! Good job Steve on essentailly doing ALL the hauling, lifting and carrying by yourself! Even mattresses and box springs down 3 flights of stairs.

We still have no computer...probably won't have until after we get back from Indiana (we leave June 3- 10th, yahoo!). Miss you and hope that all is well!

Until next time.....

6 comments:

Lacey said...

How exciting. Congrats on getting into a house of your own! You get to vacation home to Indiana, too? NICE! We're debating a trip to Utah because of expenses and such, but hopefully we'll make it this summer! You guys have fun out there, and please call.

Jeanine said...

Yeah, I am so excited you are in your house. I wish you would have called us. Jon and Summer were in town and we could have helped you move, then Steve wouldn't have had to do it all himself. I bet you are so excited to go to Indiana. When your computer is all healthy again, you'll have to post pictures for us.

Sidney said...

I am so glad you have closed on your home! It is so exciting to have something that is 'yours' and you can decorate any way you like! Enjoy!!!

Tiffney said...

Have fun on your trip! I am so sad to hear about your computer. You will have a lot to update us on when it gets fixed. I will be looking forward to it!

Marci said...

Congratulation on your new house. There is nothing worse that moving though. I hope you can get settled in and start enjoying it. Have a good trip!

Cansas said...

That's exciting news! When you get your computer up again you should post some pics. I hate moving, it's so much work!!

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3