Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun in Henderson

Click to play Henderson Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I drove down to Henderson (just outside of Las Vegas) yesterday to see my good friend Tiff and her kids. Tiffney and I have been friends despite her family and mine moving miles apart a few times. We are glad to almost be in the same time zone and only 2.5 hours away. She is brilliant. I love and appreciate her perspective and friendship... and what a phenomenal mother of 4 beautiful and fun children.
We had fun at an awesome water park..that was a community park by the way...free. I think the weather was in the 80's and just gorgeous yesterday. We hit Sonic happy hour and made dinner while the kids played.
Tiff and I talk on the phone regularly, but it was so great to see her and visit in person.
Thanks Tiff, you are so good to me.
BFF, Mandy

7 comments:

summer c said...

K, you were literally 5 minutes from my house! What is your friends last name?

summer c said...

and I also went to a water park but I decided to go to the other one instead of mission park's. CrazY!

lcdiaz said...

The water park looked so fun!! And free?? you can't beat that! I love the pics and your new template, CUTE!!

Lacey said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time! I have to say, you are a great photographer! Your pics catch all the feelings of the moment! Sorry we don't talk more...that's my fault. I'll do better. Your friend sounds like a blessing, and an amazing mom.

Tiffney said...

Mandy,
You are so kind. I hope I live up to your compliments one day. I love the pictures, mine didn't turn out quite so well. I swear I stink at photography, but hopefully this will help me get better. Thank you for coming. It made my spring. Love ya, Tiff

Mandy said...

Summer, I knew that you lived in Henderson, but didn't realize you were so close! Her last name is Anderson.

Mandy said...

Lace, you are a blessing too and an amazing mom. I'll call you this week!

Thanks about the photography thing.

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3