Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving Play, Trev the cranberry

The night before the last day of school before Thanksgiving break, Trev said he needed to wear a red shirt and black pants for the 4th grade play. About that time I also got an email from his teacher. This was the first I was hearing about a play. Trevor also said, “oh yeah and I have a kind of big part.”
I was so happy to just happen to be off work that day so I could go. 
Trev represented the under appreciated cranberries and the Thanksgiving table and served as their leader to rise up and gave a bigger part in Thanksgiving. 

“And now for a moment of cranberry solidarity. Cranberries, cranberries we throw off our chains and we reach for the skies. This is a moment to celebrate.


Yes, we are ready to take our rightful place as the main course.

No form of zucchini is going to shove us off The table as the main meal.”







11/20/18

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3