Tuesday, June 3, 2014

St George Girls Trip

Tiff and I have talked for literally years about doing a girls trip. It finally happened. We went to St George for a weekend with our girls.
 The trip was so good for Jenna and me. It helped our relationship and reminded  me that I can be fun. I feel like a lot of the time life is busy and I get overwhelmed and irritable with the kids. When it is just the 2 of us, it's pretty easy and enjoyable. Jenna is a fun girl. She is funny too. I loved being with her; even the drive down was fun. We did not watch a movie or listen to the radio. We mostly talked and I listened to her tell me stories. 
 We stopped in Cedar for dinner. That was fun to reminiscent about where she was born and the time we lived there. 
 Once we got to St George, Jenna swam and then I did Jamberry nails for the girls and went to bed late. The next day we went shopping, swam again, and then got ready for the Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn.
 The set and scenery were amazing. The weather was perfect too. Ursula was my and Jenna's favorite character. Jenna also liked the eels a lot. 
After another night in the hotel, we headed home Sunday morning.  
 It was fun to be with my best and dear friend Tiffney, too. 
About to leave Orem for our road trip

She purchased a stone turtle named George in Scipio to travel with us. 



George is with us in Cedar at Chilis. 

We played trivia games at Chili's. She loved it. 





Pedis

Jenna and Elaine at the perfume store. 

Claires

Sporting their Little Mermaid Shirts after Tiff's birthday dinner at Chuck-a-rama. 






No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3