Monday, June 9, 2014

13 years: Happy Anniversary

For our anniversary, Steve reserved a room at a B&B in Midway, UT. It was gorgeous!
 I had a great time with Steve. It was, in a word, wonderful!
 We arrived at the B&B and the woman was great. She gave us the keys and we checked out our room, then left for dinner. Dinner was great. The weather was perfect. We ate outside and listened to live music.
 We went back to the B&B and realized my bag did not make it into the truck! We went to get a few things for me to wear in Heber City. We came back to the B&B and walked the grounds, even canoed a little on the pond before dark. We enjoyed the complimentary chocolate cake, too!
I loved the jetted tub and listening to Pandora.
 The next morning we had German pancakes, sausage, and fruit for breakfast. Then we paddle-boated a bit, walked the grounds again, and checked out.
We walked through an antique shop then it was time to eat again. We chose Mexican with a salsa bar. It was good too. After lunch, we headed home, happy with our anniversary date.




No, we don't know those people. 


This guy was playing live music while we ate. I loved it. 

This was the view from our room. 


Canoeing
I love him.

This is a good picture of how I felt the weekend went. 



A little paddle boating




Lunch the following day. 

No comments:

Dad comes to Utah!

Day 2 Day 3